Hamptons Rinks – Update
The Hamptons Rinks are open for public skating ONLY!
(violations may result in rink closure)
- Social distancing (2m) in effect both on and off the ice
- Face covering required when not able to social distance
- Maximum 30 people in each skating area
- Clean your hands before and after skating
- No pucks, balls or hockey scrimmage
- Limit time spent on bleachers
- Put garbage in receptacles located around the rink
- Rink will close at 9:00 pm daily
Hamptons Homeowners Association Fees
We strongly recommend residents pay by Internet DIRECT BILL PAYMENT, IN BRANCH BANKING or TELEPHONE BANKING, at RBC, BMO, CIBC, Scotia & TD (new for 2020), and any of their participating subsidiaries. We are registered as HAMPTON’S HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. You MUST have your ACCOUNT NUMBER (found in the center of your invoice) in order to make payment. If you are have difficulty making payment please call or email the office and we will assist you where possible. The only other method of payment is cheque or money order which can be mailed to our mailing address.
As a property owner in the community of the Hamptons you are a member of the Hamptons Homeowners Association (HHOA), unless you live on Hamptons Court. The HHOA is a not-for-profit organization which manages the assets owned by the Association for the benefit of its members. An encumbrance is registered on the title to your property to ensure annual payments are provided. Payment is mandatory and applies to each and every Hamptons property owner who has an encumbrance registered on title. This annual fee is mandatory.
Community Rink/ Parking Lot/ Tennis Courts
The newly completed tennis courts, parking lot and rink are now open, however physical distancing requirements by the City of Calgary do apply.
New basketball nets and boards are up at the rink.
Current Electoral Districts
Municipal: Ward 2
Provincial: Calgary- Foothills
- Current MLA: Prasad Panda
- Suite 104, 3604- 52 Ave NW
- Calgary AB T2L 1V9
- Party: United Conservative Party