Hamptons Tennis Courts – Update
- COMMUNITY TENNIS COURTS NOW OPEN – located at 10330 Hamptons Blvd . There are no reservation/rentals this season on the courts other than a short afternoon program for children at the Hamptons School, until the end of June.
- All tennis is on a first come first serve basis.
- CITY OF CALGARY TENNIS COURTS located at Hamptons Blvd across from Hampshire Circle are not taking reservation/rentals at this time.
- Hamptons Rink Opening – June 14, 2021
Hamptons Homeowners Association Fees
We strongly recommend residents pay by Internet DIRECT BILL PAYMENT, IN BRANCH BANKING or TELEPHONE BANKING, at RBC, BMO, CIBC, Scotia & TD (new for 2020), and any of their participating subsidiaries. We are registered as HAMPTON’S HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. You MUST have your ACCOUNT NUMBER (found in the center of your invoice) in order to make payment. If you are have difficulty making payment please call or email the office and we will assist you where possible. The only other method of payment is cheque or money order which can be mailed to our mailing address.
As a property owner in the community of the Hamptons you are a member of the Hamptons Homeowners Association (HHOA), unless you live on Hamptons Court. The HHOA is a not-for-profit organization which manages the assets owned by the Association for the benefit of its members. An encumbrance is registered on the title to your property to ensure annual payments are provided. Payment is mandatory and applies to each and every Hamptons property owner who has an encumbrance registered on title. This annual fee is mandatory.
Current Electoral Districts
Municipal: Ward 2
- Current City Councillor: Jennifer Wyness
Provincial: Calgary- Foothills
- Current MLA: Prasad Panda
- Suite 104, 3604- 52 Ave NW
- Calgary AB T2L 1V9
- Party: United Conservative Party