Hamptons Homeowners Association Fees
DUE Friday June 15th, 2019
- Fees can be paid by direct debit (through all major banks except TD) or by Cheque.
- Cheques can be dropped off at the UPS store at 234, 5149 Country Hills Blvd NW or mailed to:
- Please include your account number on your cheque.
- Do not send in a copy of your invoice unless there is an error on it.
- If the information on the invoice is incorrect please send in your invoice with the corrections along with your cheque.
- Posted times are definite schedules
- Absolutely NO STICKS OR PUCKS on ice during family skate times
- Helmets are required for everyone when using the rink for Hockey, no exceptions
- Helmets are mandatory for 12 and under, no exceptions
- Please be courteous of your fellow skaters
- The HHOA is not responsible for any accidents or stolen property.
- Statutory and Christmas Holidays (December 25th up to and including January 1st) shall run on a Saturday schedule.
Regrettably, residents using the Hampton’s skating and hockey rink have recently noticed a reduction in operating hours.
The HOA has rules of use of the rink on its website and prominently posted on signs in the rink area. Unfortunately, during later evening hours, certain arena patrons have consumed alcohol in and around the rink in violation of those rules, littered the area, and confronted and threatened HOA operations staff.
As a first step to protect the safety of Hamptons residents and others using the rink, and attempt to eliminate these behaviours, the HOA will now close the rink at 9:00 pm. and lock the gate shortly thereafter. Hopefully regular hours will resume as this matter resolves. However, should the abuse continue, rink hours may be further reduced or may be closed indefinitely.
Should your safety be comprised in any way as a result of continued alcohol consumption or abuse of rink rules, immediately call the Calgary Police at 403-266-1234.
Councillor Magliocca’s office has been informed and helped us engage the Calgary Police Service to assist in this matter. The CPS Community Liaison Officer has offered guidance including enhanced signage at the rink, reporting continued alcohol use and increased patrols of the area as CPS resources are available.
We appreciate your patience as we strive to return to normal hours.
Current Electoral Districts
Municipal: Ward 2
Provincial: Calgary- Foothills
- Current MLA: Prasad Panda
- Suite 104, 3604- 52 Ave NW
- Calgary AB T2L 1V9
- Party: United Conservative Party
Federal: Calgary Nose Hill
- Current MP: Hon. Michelle Rempel
- Calgary Office:
- #115- 70 Country Hills Landing NW
- Calgary AB T3K 5P3
- Contact through website here
- Party: Conservative Party of Canada