- COMMUNITY COURTS OPEN – located at 10330 Hamptons Blvd. There are no reservation/rentals this season on the courts. Court usage is on a first come first serve basis.
- CITY OF CALGARY COURTS located at Hamptons Blvd across from Hampshire Circle please contact 311 for any information on this court.
- Hamptons Rink – will be under construction summer 2022 and will close during this period.
- Community Garage Sale – June 4, 2022, 8am- 2pm.
- Annual General Meeting – June 2022, more details to follow.
- Stampede Breakfast 2022– tentative July 2022
- Garbage & Shredding event – tentatively fall 2022
Hamptons Homeowners Fees
Due June 15th 2022
E – transfers are now accepted to pay Home Owners fees – email firstname.lastname@example.org (new for 2022). Be sure to include your email address and account number. Internet DIRECT BILL PAYMENT, IN
BRANCH BANKING or TELEPHONE BANKING, at RBC, BMO, CIBC, Scotia & TD (new for 2020), and any of their participating subsidiaries is also available. We are registered as HAMPTON’S HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATION. You MUST have your ACCOUNT NUMBER (found in the center of your invoice) in order to make payment. If you are have difficulty making payment please call or email the office and we will assist you where possible. The only other method of payment is cheque or money order which
can be mailed to our mailing address. As a property owner in the community of the Hamptons you are a member of the Hamptons Homeowners Association (HHOA), unless you live on Hamptons Court or Hampstead Mews. The HHOA is a not-for-profit organization which manages the assets owned by the Association for the benefit of its members. An encumbrance is registered on the title to your property to ensure annual payments are provided. Payment is mandatory and applies to each and every Hamptons property owner who has an encumbrance registered on title. This annual fee is mandatory.
The Hamptons was developed in 1990 and is one of Calgary’s nicest North West communities. The community association and the homeowners association are operated as one organization.
Built around the 18 hole Hamptons Golf Course, the area offers residents lots of green space and recreational opportunities. The resident’s annual homeowner’s fee provides beautification flower beds, playgrounds, ball diamonds, tennis courts, an Olympic size hockey rink, bike pathways that are connected to Nose Hill Park, and 30 acres of park land. The local elementary school, The Hamptons School, offers a curriculum ranging from kindergarten to grade 4.